(1) Teeth that is caused by dental caries: The main performance is to stimulate the pain, that is, hot and cold pain
(2) Tooth nerve inflammation: Dental caries or traumatic injury to the tooth nerve can cause acute pulpitis leading to severe pain. As the saying goes, "Toothache is not a disease, it hurts to life" is probably the kind of pain.
(3) apical inflammation: acute pulpitis is not treated in time, the inflammation continues to develop leading to inflammation of the tissue around the root tip of the teeth, acute attacks can also cause severe pain.
Pulpitis and apical inflammation after emergency treatment, have to do root canal inflammation treatment. That is, the doctor will have eight dental pulp inside the root canal sealant anti-inflammatory drugs, and the root canal to expand and clean, and then root canal will be filled with gutta-percha, and finally make up a good tooth.
(4) periodontal tissue inflammation: between the teeth and gums due to prolonged accumulation of plaque and calculus cause periodontal disease, and sometimes due to decreased body resistance and acute attack of the formation of acute periodontal abscess.
(5) Wisdom pericoronitis: Wisdom teeth or third molars generally begin to erupt after 18 years of age. Due to human evolution, the tooth often does not have enough space to erupt, resulting in dislocation. Wisdom teeth in the process of eruption are covered with gingival petals to form a blind pocket, where food debris tend to accumulate and are difficult to clean and often inflamed repeatedly.